She-Lob

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Long time no blog! I thought I'd share something pretty fun and big that happened to me to begin my re-entrance into regularly scheduled programming (finals took a lot out of me). 

I got my hair cut!!! I'm very excited about this cut because it's exactly how I love my hair to look. I've always had short hair - it's been my preferred length - but lately I've been growing it out to the longest it has ever been. 

But yesterday, I got so hot walking around the city with my hair on my back and I decided to go for it and just chop it off. Since I literally made the appointment day-of, I went to Dramatics NYC at their 57th St. location and got a last-minute appointment with Shine. She  was a master with my hair and I recommend her to anyone!

I got a long bob (lob) with a few layers in the front and I absolutely love how it turned out. The last time I chopped my hair off so significantly, the hairdresser took way too much length from it and I ended up hating it for a month until it grew out. But this is the best ever.



I can't wait to experiment with my new hair!

xo Emily

1 comment