NYFW Essentials

Thursday, February 12, 2015

NYFW Essentials

Happy Fashion Week lovelies! I'm so excited for this year's season of shows. I'm also so pumped because I'll get to attend a show or two because of my job. Here are a few essentials that I'll definitely be bringing along with me. The first are makeup essentials; matte powder (to keep the shine away if you're running to shows), concealer, and mascara. Next up are my fashion favorites. I think that black boots are such a great addition to my wardrobe for NYFW because they're so versatile. Paired with a big floppy hat, they'll go perfectly. Lastly, be sure to pack a scarf since it'll be cold and pop your favorite sunglasses in a across the shoulder bag (plus your wallet, obviously).



Which shows are you excited about seeing?

xo Emily

Post a Comment