Current Everyday Face: Lorac Pro Palette 2

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

I've been busier than usual lately and that means a bit less time to go all out on my makeup. For the past month and a half, (ever since I got the Lorac Pro Palette 2) I've been doing a really simple and pretty makeup look that I love. I only use four shadows from the Lorac Palette along with some of my standard face and eye favorites to fill in the gaps. 


As usual, I start with primer (the Benefit Porefessional, obviously) because being so busy means no time for touch ups! Then I go in with concealer, Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind, where I need it (on blemishes, under my eyes, and around my nose where I have redness). I set that concealer with Rimmel's Stay Matte and then dust my cheeks with Benefit's Rockateur Blush. Finishing up face makeup is the Anastasia Brow Wiz on my brows and voila!


 To get the subtle and fresh eye makeup look I've been loving lately I buff 'Cool Gray' into my crease and then soften it up with 'Nectar'. I continue to build those colors until I'm satisfied and then I do a layer of both 'Beige' and 'Rose' on my lid to get that shimmery shadow look I have in these pictures. For liner, I use my standard Stila Liquid Liner and then take 'Cool Gray' to my lower lash line to balance it out. To complete my eyes, I use Dior's Iconic Overcurl Mascara. I find that this mascara, although expensive, holds my curl and stays the longest. 

For the final step (one I sometimes skip), I first put on NYX's Matte Lipstick in 'Street Cred' and then go over it with YSL's Rouge Volupte Shine Lipstick in #1 'Nude Beige'


This is my standard go-to look as of late, using the Lorac Pro Palette. I absolutely love it! Do you have a favorite Lorac palette or shadow?


xo Emily

Post a Comment