AUTUMN MAKEUP TUTORIAL VIDEO

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Hello everyone! 

Welcome to the very first day of Blogmas! Like I mentioned in yesterdays post, I've decided to try and do both Vlogmas and Blogmas. Blogmas means I'll be posting every single day through Christmas with makeup tutorials, gift guides, and so many other fun holiday themed posts. 

For the first post, I've got a great new makeup look for you today! This is my Autumn Makeup Tutorial, a look I've been wearing on the regular as its gotten cooler out. Once again, I've been loving the Lorac Pro 3 Palette to create a beautiful Autumn color palette. I think this is a perfect everyday look for the season.


I love how this turned out and I hope you do too. If you want to learn how I did this, watch my tutorial below! All items used will be listed at the end of this blog post! Hope you enjoy.



~ PRODUCTS MENTIONED ~
L'Oreal Magic Lumi Primer:

Tarte Colored Clay CC Undereye Concealer (Light-Medium):

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge:

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer (Fair):

Original Beauty Blender:

Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder (Translucent):

L'Oreal Brow Stylist Definer (Brunette):

Lorac Pro 3 Palette (Dark Brown):

Anastasia Brow Wiz (Dark Brown):

Glossier Boy Brow (Brown):

Anastasia Contour Kit (Light-Medium):

The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer:

Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer:

Lorac Pro 3 Palette (Terracotta, Cool Taupe, Amethyst, Light Pewter, Almond Pearl):

Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner (Black):

L’Oreal Telescopic Mascara (Blackest Black):

Kylie Cosmetics 'Koko K' LipKit:

xo - Emily

Post a Comment