Hey guys! I have a Autumn Makeup look for you today - something I like to fittingly call 'Autumn Glam'. I call it that because it's a bit more elevated than my everyday look, I added some drama and flash, but it also has those beautiful Autumnal shades to make it seasonal!
To get this look:
1. I decided to go all out with makeup today so I started with one of my favorite moisturizing primers, the Clinique Universal Superprimer.
2. I used a Real Techniques Sponge to apply my L'Oreal True Match Magic Lumi Foundation all over my face.
3. To conceal, I used NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer under my eyes and on blemishes.
4. Next I set my t-zone with the Rimmel Stay Matte powder.
5. Time to add color back to the face! I bronzed my cheekbones, temples, nose, and chin with Tarte's 'Social Butterfly' and then used their 'Amazed' blush on the apples of my cheek. For a highlight, I used 'Pink Champagne'. All of these face products came from Tarte's Holidaze Light of the Party palette.
6. Next up are eyebrows - which I shaped and filled in with my all time favorite, the Anastasia Brow Wiz Pencil.
7. For my eyes, I'm again using the Tarte Holidaze palette to create an Autumnal look. To start, I blended 'Yule Be Surprised' (a deep brown) and 'Mulberry and Bright' (a deep burgundy) into the crease, adding color and dimension. Next up, I patted the most gorgeous Autumn shade, 'Fireside Chat' all over my lid. It's a sparkly burgundy/brown shadow and look lovely when blended out with a matte brown or matte deep burgundy.
8. Instead of harsh liquid liner, which still would have added more glam, I decided to use 'Mulberry and Bright' to define my upper and lower lash lid. I also added a bit of 'Fireside Chat' to my lower lash line to bring the look together.
9. Next, I coated my lashes with the Tarte 'Lights Camera Lashes' mascara - one of my favorites. It's lengthening and volumizing, making your lashes look magnificent.
10. To add extra glam, I popped on some Ardell fake lashes - the 'Demi Wisipies'. They look natural, but add lots of volume and glamour.
11. To finish the look, I used an Obsessive Compulsive Lip Tar 'Queen' for the finishing touch of glam.
I absolutley love how this turned out. It's beautiful and luxurious and a perfect way to bring the colors of the season into your makeup!