What's in my Bag!!!

Wednesday, March 5, 2014




Hey guys!!!! I thought I'd do a 'What's in My Bag' post today because I finally cleaned it out (there were lots of crumbs, oops!)


Not only is this one of my favorite bags, it's one of my favorite styles of bag. I love totes because they can fit so much and also double as school bags.

This one in particular is the Deena and Ozzy Fortune Cookie Tote Bag from Urban Outfitters. It's a bit pricey ($69) but it's really spacious and a great quality. I love the zippered detail and texture as well.

When I use a big tote like this, the things below are my go-to essentials. I especially love to use this bag if I'm going to be out all day!




What's in my Bag!

What's in My Bag!
  • Kate Spade phone case (these are awesome quality and there are so many fun patterns and colors!! Check out amazon.com for cheaper cases by Kate Spade!!)
  • My 'Erika' Ray-Bans and their case
  • My Kindle Paperwhite (virtually weightless and perfect for reading when I get the chance)
  • Kashi TLC cherry dark chocolate granola bars (I'm always hungry)
  • A circle scarf (mine's from H&M)
  • Headphones!!! 
  • Hair ties and bobby pins
  • My makeup bag with a few essentials (mascara, concealer, and lipgloss)
  • Merona wallet from target
  • Emergen-C packets 
  • My trusty water bottle 
xo Emily

Post a Comment