September Favorites

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Hi October! It's so weird that we're already at this point in the year. I've got five favorites for the month of September - five all time favorites if I'm being perfectly honest.
1. NARS Lip Gloss | Turkish Delight ($26) - This has become one of my favorites lip glosses this month. It has a fantastic, non-sticky formula and it's such a perfect sheer, yet colorful shade of pink.
2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit | Light/Medium ($40) - I only got this 10 days ago, but this is one of the best palettes I've ever bought. I had been thinking about buying it for awhile and I'm so glad I did. The two setting powders are perfect for concealer and the highlighter is such a wearable, shimmery shade. And of course, the three contour shades are lovely and have such a great formula.
3. H&M Shirt Dress ($20) - I absolutely love this dress! It was perfect to wear when it was still kind of hot and it's perfect now, as it gets cold. I love it. 
4. Target Shag Rug | Grey ($35) - I had been needing a cute little rug for my room and this one was a perfect size and it's soft and fun to walk on. Luckily, it was really affordable too.
5. Amazon Kindle | Paperwhite ($100) - I love reading and lately, I've had to commute to work a bit longer than usual and so I've been utilizing this thing like crazy. I'm about to start the hyped up 'Girl on the Train'. I especially love the Kindle Paperwhite because it lights up when it's dark, so you can read whenever you want.

What have you been loving in September? And do you have any suggestions I should put on my kindle?

xo Emily

Post a Comment