Budget Beauty: A Few E.L.F. Blushes

Sunday, August 24, 2014

I really love E.L.F. cosmetics - so affordable and you can find some really amazing products! One of my favorites are their blushes which are beautiful, pigmented, and really inexpensive!


I thought I'd show you a few of my favorite E.L.F. blushes today, because I've found myself reaching for them just as often as my Rockateur blush!


First up is a blush from one my favorite blush/bronzer duos which I talk about almost everyday it seems like. It's called St. Lucia and I love both shades. The blush is warm-toned with flecks of gold sparkle in it, so it's great for both a blush and an illuminating powder! This is a great dupe for both the Nars Laguna/Orgasm duo and the Benefit Rockateur boxed blush, especially because this duo is only $3. 


Next up is one of E.L.F's single blushes. This one is in the shade Tickled Pink, a very soft light pink which is really natural and gorgeous on the cheeks. I love the singular blushes from E.L.F. because there are so many choices in color and they're all $3. 


Lastly is another favorite, and that's E.L.F.'s baked blush in the shade Passion Pink. Once again, this is only $3 which is a fantastic price. It's also sooooo gorgeous. I love baked makeup products because they are really unique and always look shimmery and gorgeous on the skin. This one is especially nice, because it looks super natural and also gives some shimmer. I like to use this when I don't even want to mess with highlighter or bronzer. 


Do you have some favorite E.L.F. blushes? Or any other affordable blushes that you're obsessed with? Let me know below.


Back to packing for the move!!!

xo Emily

Post a Comment